Win a Seminar at Reliability 2.0
Posted by Tom Furnival on Tuesday, 27 April 2010
We are exhibiting at the Reliability 2.0 conference in Fort Lauderdale, FL, April 20 – 22.
5 Good Reasons to Visit Marshall Institute’s Booth:
- You have a chance to win a seminar valued at $1095 (You can select from Planning & Scheduling, Root Cause Analysis, TPM/Total Process Reliability, Preventive/Predictive Maintenance, PM Optimization and more!)
- Speak to the Marshall Institute booth staff to talk about solutions to your most critical maintenance and reliability problems
- Pick up articles that have been published in trade magazines for useful and actionable information that will benefit you and your facility
- Watch slide show presentations of dramatic improvements at our clients’ facilities
- Speak with a representative from our partner Prometheus Group. Prometheus provides innovative SAP Plant Maintenance software solutions
We look forward to seeing you at the conference!